Brynna has been much better for the past 2 nights! Thank you so much for your prayers for her.Kyle and I are starting to feel like we can see the dawn after a long, dark night. We are so thankful to the Lord.
I am having so much fun with my girl! This morning I was holding her and talking on the phone and I started laughing at something that was said. Brynna's eyes lit up and she started "laughing" (a series of gigantic smiles in rapid succession) too. That made me laugh harder which made her laugh harder. It was fun:)
We also enjoy going on walks while I recite poetry to her or we sing together. She looks at everything and coos contentedly. I always get a major infusion of joy when I get her up from a nap. She is SO happy to see me. I think we should take a lesson from babies and act like a kid on Christmas morning when we see our spouses or family. Wouldn't it make a big difference?!
I love how in the Psalms King David loves to sing God's praises publicly. I want to publicly praise my great God for giving me this precious gift, my little joy baby. In her He has given me abundantly more than I could ever ask or imagine. (Ephesians 3:20)
1 comment:
My cup runneth over with joy to hear how things are going. I love you.
Post a Comment