Monday, December 12, 2005

Getting Better

Many of you have been so wonderful to ask after Brynna and pray for her. Bryn's fussiness during the day has pretty much melted away into smiles! Praise the Lord for that! Thank you for praying for her. She is doing so well:) Taking regular naps and playing by herself more. Becoming SO much more active. Her smiles are heart melting! A lot of times when I am feeding her she stops every few minutes to smile really big at me with these adoring eyes. It seems like she is saying "Good job Mommy. You're being so nice. I'm proud of you!".

That reminds me of a story from my first year of teaching. One of my little firecrackers, Luz, was often the subject of correction and reminders about manners. She cracked me up one day at naptime. I asked Mrs. McCaslan (my wonderful teacher’s aide) to do something for me "please" and Luz popped her head up and gave me the thumbs up and an approving smile saying, “Good job teacher saying please!" So cute!

I do have another prayer request for our little girl. She is not sleeping well at night (in fact, much worse than she was at 2 months) and Kyle and I are exhausted. PLEASE PRAY that she will be able to sleep at night!!! And that we will have wisdom to know what is best for her unique little personality.

1 comment:

bookwormlgi said...

I'm so glad that you were able to sleep last night. It was great to talk you -- you are doing a great job and I'm VERY proud of you!!